Wiltshire 10 Mile Race
The second race in RSE’s championship series is a popular annual race amongst club members, the Wiltshire 10. Starting in Melksham, the course follows an undulating, but surprisingly fast course around the surrounding rural roads. Runners loop around the historic village of Lacock before following the River Avon back to the finish in Melksham. This year the race was a lot drier than last year’s torrential version, making it a perfect club day out!
A huge well done to all the club members who raced!
- Mark Garrett – 1:06:31
- David Witnall – 1:07:19
- Nia Glover – 1:11:45
- Elliot Gardiner – 1:21:25
- Darren Jenner – 1:21:49
- Alan Powderhill – 1:22:24
- Paul Robertson – 1:22:24
- Leah Brown – 1:24:27
- Paul Beaumont – 1:24:28 – 1st 10 mile race!
- Kevin Joynes-Creed – 1:24:25
- Steve Sandercock – 1:25:39 – New PB!
- Anna Field – 1:26:30 – 1st 10 mile race!
- Anne Gardiner – 1:26:31 – 2nd FV60 and new PB!
- Sarah Page – 1:27:03 – 3rd FV60!
- Tim Wainwright – 1:28:31
- Liz Farooq – 1:28:49
- Kirsty Pitts – 1:29:07
- Zoe Markham-Lee – 1:29:07
- Nadine Brown – 1:30:26
- Felicity Crotty – 1:47:13
Anna and I ran together for the whole race and helped each other to stick to the pace. It was Anna’s first 10 mile race so she did incredibly well. I was also pleased to improve my PB by 4 minutes.Anne Gardiner
Was aiming for 8.15 pace as part of my marathon training plan, with no plans for a PB attempt today, so I was very pleased with the pacing. Ran with Paul Robertson to pace Alan Powderhill to a new 10 mile PB! 💪🏼 Nice little sprint finish with Darren Jenner at the end! Rewarded with cake at the finish line 🍰 😋Elliot Gardiner
- Jon Campbell – 23:19
- Phil Southworth – 24:06
- Elaine Chapman – 26:45
- Felicity Crotty – 1:04:09
- Anne-Marie Davies – 29:51
Chipping Norton Parkrun
- Liz Hulcup – 27:02 – 1st LV70!
NEW – Race Report Form
The way to send in your races/runs/achievements for the club report is changing! We have now created a form (Thank you Kev!) to help us organise and report on your races each week.
Here’s a link to the new club report form:
Save the Date!
Dates to add to your diary:
- Sunday 11th June 2023: Fairford 10k