A friendly running club based in Cirencester!

Kit orders

Home Forums Forum Kit orders

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I will be putting in an order for new kit shortly, I have a few orders already but just wanted to check if anyone else wanted anything first.  The following is available:

Mens/Ladies Technical Tees in yellow, red or black. Sizes S/M/L/XL – £12 each

Unisex Hoodies in yellow, red or black Sizes S/M/L/XL – £16

Mens/Ladies Ron Hill Pursuit Jacket in Fluorescent Yellow. Men sizes S/M/L/XL. Ladies sizes 8 to 16 -£32 each

Mens fit long sleeve technical tees in black or white only.  Size S/M/L/XL – £14.

Ron Hill Pursuit long-sleeve tops in a mens fit in black or fluo yellow. Size S/M/L/XL – £20

We can also now get a Russell Softshell Jacket that Bourton Road Runners have got. We can get them in either black or red, both mens and ladies fit and they come at a few price levels. There is a £35 option with a 2-layer membrane and 2 zipped pockets, a £45 option with 3-layer membrane (better weather proofing) and more pockets/detail. There is also a £65 option which has even more weather protection, more pockets and more detail.  I’m trying to get images of these.

Let me know if you would like to order anything or if you have any queries.

Wayne

Laura Butler

Hi Wayne – Is the long sleeved top available in a ladies fit?

Hi Wayne, would I be able to order a small ladies technical tee in red please? Also if there is a ladies fit in the long sleeved top, I would like to order one of those as well.

Thanks, Elaine.

Tracey Pitts

Hi Wayne,
    Can I confirm my order as I know I messed you about and changed it.
    A small black hoodie(with red inside hood) and a small red long sleeved top but I don’t know if you can get ladies (don’t want a mans). I would also be interested in a Softshell jacket medium ladies at £45.00. Thank you……. Tracey.
    If anyone would like to order the softshell jackets I tried a Bourton Roadrunners one on at the weekend and I would normally have ordered a small but the medium fit perfectly so they are a bit on the small side.

Sorry but the long sleeve tees unfortunately come in men’s fit – sizes S to XL.

Elaine, I will order you a small red technical tee.

Tracey, I will order a small black hoodie (I can only order one style, do they usually have red in the hood?) What colour do you want the jacket, black or red?

Tracey Pitts

Sorry Wayne… black jacket. Yes the hoodies do usually have red inside the hood. The red ones have black inside the hood.

RSE Chair
    Keymaster

Hi Wayne,

Could you put me down for a mens yellow technical short sleeve T in medium and a yellow hoodie, also in medium please?

Thanks,

Andrew.

Hi Wayne,

Could you put me down for a medium black Russell soft shell jacket. 1st choice the £45 option or £65 as second choice. Thanks

Excellent, thanks Wayne.po0ikuhg

sorry, i haven’t lost the plot, just been attacked b a toddler!

Tracey Pitts

Wayne. As well as the hoodie I ordered tonight can you please order me a ladies large flourescent yellow Ron Hill jacket.

Many thanks. Charley.

Kirsty Pitts

HI Wayne,

Please can you order me a Medium Red Hoodie (£16), Medium Ladies Yellow Tee Shirt (£12) and a Medium Black Soft Shell Jacket (£45).

Thanks

Kirsty

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.