A friendly running club based in Cirencester!

HOPE 24

Home Forums Forum HOPE 24

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tracey Pitts

HOPE 24 is only 2 weeks away.

We plan to have a meeting at 7pm on Thursday 30th April at Somewhere Else to discuss details.

This is an hour before the Race Night starts.

Runners are:

Caroline Coates, Jacki Day, Caroline Terry, Tracey Pitts, Chris Coombes, Kate Potter, Jenny Hoffman, Mark day, Paula Wood, Alice Mason, Martin Pitts, Graham Aitchison, Matt lambourne, Simon Bowers, Dave Witnall, Andrew maddison, Sharon Baldwin, Kirsty Pitts, Paul Coates, Nick Duncan, Ben Chapman, Dave Whitlow, Wayne Edginton, Elaine Chapman, Ruth Herbert, Stewart Keitley, Anna Keitley, Laurie Davis, Pauline Tilbury, Tracey Edginton, Hali kindon, Ella Cservenka.

We need ideas for team names please.

Laura Butler

We can’t make the meeting – in Nottingham – but count me out of food/tent arrangements.  I’m sure Andrew will be happy to go along with whatever is decided about teams, food etc.  He’s got his own tent.

Andrew is coming back to Cirencester on Sunday afternoon and will have room in the car if anyone needs a lift back or wants stuff brought back.  I’m staying down there on the Sunday and coming back Monday – if anyone has room for me in their car on Monday that would be great (otherwise I can jump on a train at Plymouth)…

Laura x

Laura Butler

So what was said at the meeting on Thursday?

Do we need to bring anything in particular or are we all sorting ourselves out??

Are most people turning up on the Friday???

Tracey Pitts

Most going Friday, some around lunchtime and some after work.

Are you able to fit the new Gazebo in Andrews car ? Each tent taking their own food, quite a few will have stoves for tea and coffee etc.  Your welcome to use ours. We were going to do bacon rolls for everyone on the Saturday morning but we think take would take too long.

Laura Butler

Spoke to Wayne this morning – we should be ok for the gazebo, and possibly the stove.  Will sort it out with Wayne 🙂

Tracey Pitts

Cheers Laura. Looking forward to it x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.