A friendly running club based in Cirencester!

HOPE 24

Home Forums Forum HOPE 24

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tracey Pitts

Hope 24 2015 is a 24 hour relay (or solo) race in Devon starting at midday on 9th May and finishing on 10th May at midday.

The race can be done solo or in teams of 3,5 or 8. With each lap being 5 miles.

Camping is free and family and friends are welcome. There is 24 hour catering although we took our own bbq’s and a band will be playing on the Friday night.

Please let me know asap if you would like to be part of a team (or go solo!). Cost is £32.00 per person.

Names so far……

Jacki Day, Kirsty Pitts, Caroline Terry, Caroline Coates, Paul Coates, Ted Pitts, Laura Maddison, Andrew Maddison, Elaine Chapman,

Ben Chapman, Me, Sharon Baldwin, Chris Coombes, Dave Whitlow, Ruth Herbert, Kate Potter, Nick Duncan (Animal), Jenny Hoffman, Simon Bowers, Paula Wood, Dave Witnall, John Buck, Wayne Edginton, Alice Mason, Graham Aitchison, Matt Lambourne.

9th-10th of May 2015, Plympton, Devon.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Tracey Pitts.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Paula Wood

Hi Tracey

I’m sorry but I think I’m going to pass on this one – I’m not sure I would cope with 3 lots of 5m I just don’t do enough miles like the rest of you and I wouldn’t want to risk letting you down. Maybe I could be catering & refreshments co-ordinator

Paula

Tracey Pitts

You could do one of the legs if you wanted to. It would be a shame not to as the scenery is gorgeous…. and drink wine the rest of the time !!!

Laura Butler

I’ll definitely be going solo again – will enter after pay day…

If anyone else is thinking about doing it solo, then DO IT!  There’s no pressure to do heaps of laps and run all night.  You can rest as much as you want.  And there are plenty of opportunities to say hello to the other RSE runners (and everyone else) out on the course.

It’s a very friendly event – great for novice soloists!

Dave Witnall

Yes Please Tracey. Dave Witnall

Anonymous
    Inactive

I may have to opt out of this one. I am hoping to do a trail race the weekend before in Wales, so I don’t want to over commit for that month.

Oli

Paula Wood

I’m up for it if im under no pressure to do 3 laps. Put my name down

Paula

Yes please xx

This is my third and last attempt to get you to put my name down for Hope 24

Tracey Pitts

Ha Ha ! Sorry Jen !! Your down.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.