A friendly running club based in Cirencester!

Good Luck to Runners this weekend

Home Forums Forum Good Luck to Runners this weekend

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tracey Pitts

There are a lot of events going on this weekend.
    Good luck to Carol Clark who is taking on the The World Championship Sprint Triathlon in London, Sarah Coates and Clare Mace are doing 13.1 miles for the first time at the Cheltenham Half, Captain Mark Garrett is running Bristol Half, Sharon Rastelli is doing the Malmesbury Half, Elaine Chapman, Paul and Caroline Coates, Caroline Terry, Louise Abbott, Sharon Smith, Ruth Herbert, Tracey Pitts and Sallie Clatworthy are off to Newcastle for the Great North Run and to celebrate Sals 50th birthday (on race day)so Secco Sunday !!! Also look out for us on the telly, we will be on the bank watching Mo start !
    So good luck to everyone and ENJOY !!(Hope I haven’t forgot anyone ).

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m afraid that I had to pull out injured at 9 miles, but I did see Graham Aitchison still running strongly at 10 miles so presume he finished OK (although I couldn’t find his result online). If so, then well done Graham.
    I hope that all the rest of you at the Great North, Cheltenham and Malmesbury did well.

John Buck

Struggled my way around chippenham Half today, lack of training and one functioning leg but managed 1:34:06. Good course and well organised event by Chippenham Harriers. If Sharon R did Malmesbury Half today I reckon she won it, it’s next week.

Tracey Pitts

Oh dear Mark hope its not too serious ? Graham finished in 1.52.55. Great North was amazing (as usual). Elaine Chapman got a PB which is really good due to the amount of runners !!
    Sorry Sharon was told you were running it this weekend ( no wonder I couldn’t find the results!!) Good luck
    next week !

Well done everyone! Was also great to see the rest of the RSE guys before the start, so lucky. I had a great run, it was hard work as it was so busy, so I am thrilled with my PB time 1:53:33. Glad everyone had a good weekend running.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.