A friendly running club based in Cirencester!

Fairford 10K

Home Forums Forum Fairford 10K

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s that time of year again and arrangements are pushing ahead for the Fairford 10K , our club’s annual race.

This cannot go ahead without the support of our members so please let us know if you can volunteer your time on the day.

Duties include marshalling, car park support, bag drop off and collection, goody bags and more.  We would like as many club members as possible to be able to run on the day so if you have friends or family who would be willing to help out that would be great.  There will be a sign up list at club or you can leave a message on here or on our facebook page with your name and contact details.

Hopefully we will see lots of our new members getting involved to make this another successful year.

Thank you to those who have volunteered their time already , I look forward to hearing from more of you 🙂

John Buck

Hi Sarah, obviously I would normally support. Sadly I’m on holiday this year.

Good luck, I’m sure it will be a great success.

Hi

Just to let you know my friend said she would volunteer – her name is sara.martinson@hotmail.co.uk

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.