A friendly running club based in Cirencester!

Escape to the Country – January

Home Forums Forum Escape to the Country – January

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Henry Church

Fellow runners

I am organising an Escape to the Country trail run for this Saturday (and propose doing so each month) – to start at my house and then run, largely off road, for a distance to be agreed but minimum of 10.5 miles. If you are interested then please let me know and let me know how far you wish to run (all variations on a theme – I can sort runs up to 21 miles without difficulty) – if different people want different distances then I can print maps for you to self navigate (but I will need to know in advance(.

I will also furnish those who don’t know where I live with directions – but in short it’s Perrott’s Brook

It will be hilly, muddy and you are likely to get wet feet (no rivers just too many puddles to avoid) – trail shoes are essential

All things being equal Mrs Church will have bacon/bacon and egg sandwiches/rolls and a drink for us on our return – if you are coming then please let me know if you would like this so we can cater accordingly

Please email me directly on henry.church@cbre.com as I probably won’t log back into this forum before the w/e

Henry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.