A friendly running club based in Cirencester!

Escape to the Country

Home Forums Forum Escape to the Country

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Henry Church

Dear Fellow runners

I am organising an Escape to the Country trail run for Saturday 20th March (and propose continuing to do so each month) – to start at my house and then run, largely off road, for 15 to 20 miles (although I can map out a shorter run if you don’t want to go that far). If you are interested then please let me know and let me know how far you wish to run (all variations on a theme – I can sort runs up to 21 miles without difficulty) – if different people want different distances (or if you are fast and want to go at a million miles per hour and not wait for me) then I can print maps for you to self-navigate.

I will also furnish those who don’t know where I live with directions – but in short it’s Perrott’s Brook

It will be hilly and muddy and wet in places – trail shoes will be essential

All things being equal Mrs Church will have bacon/bacon and egg sandwiches/rolls and a drink for us on our return – so if you are coming then please let me know if you would like this so we can cater accordingly

Please respond to me by email – henry.church@cbre.com – I am away for the next week and won’t be checking the forum

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.