A friendly running club based in Cirencester!

Dissertation dates

Home Forums Forum Dissertation dates

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have just got all my ethics approved to start my dissertation.  I have pencilled in a few dates to conduct the tests: 12th, 17th, 19th, 24th and 26th of June.  I am very flexible on dates so if there are any you cannot make please let me know.  The tests will be conducted in Cirencester so you will not have far to travel (I will update you of the venue as soon as I have confirmed it).

I have attached a participant info sheet with some details of the study and the list of participants confirmed so far.  Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any problems or questions.

I will post more info later this week.

Kind regards

James Thomas

Tracey Pitts

Dates ok for me.

Kirsty Pitts

Dates are fine for me too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The test will be conducted at Cirencester Primary school;

Victoria Road

Cirencester

GL7 1EX

On the 12th, 17th, 19th, 24th, and 26th of June.

In terms of timing as there are so many people to record info on, I will split it down into groups.  They will start at 6 till about 7:15.  So if you can let me know what time suits you best I will try to move people around.

Anonymous
    Inactive

In terms of timing as there are so many people to record info on I will split it down in to groups. They will start at 5:30-6, 6-6:30, 6:30-7. So if you can let me know at training this evening what time suits you best I will try to move people around.</span></span></span>

Here are 2 forms you will need.

One is a consent form.

One is a food diary that you must note down what you have eaten in the 24-hours before each trail, it dose not have to be supper detailed.

I will update every one with there times and info tonight.

James

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.