A friendly running club based in Cirencester!

Cirencester 10K BBQ 29th Sept

Home Forums Forum Cirencester 10K BBQ 29th Sept

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The Somewhere Else are putting on an after race BBQ for us at £5 per head for burger and all the trimmings or Harissa chicken or Halloumi with a selection of salads and cake.  All those interested please let me know by replying below.  There will be a sheet to sign at training evenings.

• This topic was modified 10 years, 7 months ago by RSE Chair.
    RSE Chair
    Keymaster

Hi Sharon, sounds great, the Somewhere Else BBQ’s have a fine reputation, you can sign up Laura and me for it  🙂

I’ve taken your phone number off the post just in case – as you might not want the whole world ringing you up! Folks can reply below or look out for the sheet at training…

Thanks,

Andrew.

hi Sharon,

I’d like to come to the BBQ and bring 1 guest please.

if you need food choices it’s 1 burger and 1 haloumi. I’ll bring the cash to clubs next Monday.

Thanx,

Pauline

John Buck

2 places for me please

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sharon,

Sounds like fun, count me and Rebecca in (2 places).

Hi Sharon, sounds ace. Can I get 2 places please, forgot to sign up monday then didn’t make it tonight. Is it ok to bring the kiddies? (we’ll sort them for food)

Russell

2 adults and 1 nipper please (beware the nipper eats for 2 although we will be bringing an HGV with his food requirements!)

Thanks

Russell

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi One place please for BBQ, please can you confirm the time!  Jill

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just to confirm I’ve put 2 down for me and the other half to come along… sure I wrote it down! Will bring my £10 on Sunday

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Sharon, sorry for the late response. Please put me down for one place. Will bring the £5 on the day.

Could you also confirm the start time please.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Sharon, I think I put down for 2 places at training last week. Just to confirm Ginny and myself will be there. Looking forward to the re-fuel.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.