A friendly running club based in Cirencester!

Chester Marathon update

Home Forums Forum Chester Marathon update

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    John Buck

“Live” from injury HQ. Dave whitlow through 10k in 45mins – 7:20pace. Andy Sampson 10k in 51mins 8:15 pace. Dave running @ 3:11 finish pace, has he started to quick? Go boy 😉

John Buck

Dave Whitlow through 20k in 1:32 7:33 pace a couple of mins slower for second 10k but still on for PB. Go boy 🙂

John Buck

Andy Sampson through 20k in 1:42 8:17 pace – going OK maintaining pace. Keep it going Sampo.

John Buck

Dave through 30k in 2:26, still 12k to go. It’s getting tough, I can feel the pain. Pace dropped to average of 7:50 and getting slower. PB looking unlikely now unless he’s taking a breather! Come on DB dig in (he’d hate that)

John Buck

Andy through 30k in 2:36 8:23 pace. Both Dave and Andy now running at a similar real time pace of about 8:39. Andy maintain pace pretty well, Dave must be suffering a bit. 5 miles to go for DB

Laura Butler

Maybe he should’ve packed more corned beef sandwiches?  Go on Dave!  And Sampo 🙂

John Buck

Race timing seems to have errored out. No updates at present.

John Buck

That’s looks like it folk. Technology malfunction either that or they’ve been suspended in some sort of Dr Who style time warp.

John Buck

That’s looks like it folk. Technology malfunction either that or they’ve been suspended in some sort of Dr Who style time warp.

John Buck

Dave finished 3:34:06 not the time he was looking for but one many would be proud of, well done mate.

John Buck

Andy finish 3:50:02 amazing. All done use the tried and tested George Best training regime. Well done Sampo. Now then time for elite equine athletes #arcday #Longchamp.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well done boys! Fantastic effort!  And of course well done Treve! (John will appreciate that one!,)

X Sharon

Tracey Pitts

Well done guys. Great times> I wouldn’t have pushed it if I were you…. you had around an hour to play with. I know …. that beer was calling !!!x

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well done guys 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.