Having just recovered from the Christmas Party and Awards Evening, RSE’s latest social was spent at the Vaults watching the amazing Plucking Different, which included some charismatic and energetic performances from RSE’s very own Jon and ‘Animal’ (both in the left of the photo).
If you would like to attend our up and coming socials, then please look out for posts on our Facebook group, Whatsapp group or club night announcements.
Eight RSE runners completed the 7k multi-terrain (and very muddy!) Rudolf Rampage course in fancy dress near Painswick on Sunday. If anyone would like to sponsor the Rudolf Rampage, then please bring your sponsorship money to club either tonight or on Wednesday evening. We have already raised £60, but it’ll be nice to have >£100 for our chosen charity (The Churn Project).
Just a few reminders for those attending the Christmas Party:
- Please arrive at the Corinium Hotel for 7 pm, with food being served at 7.30 pm.
- We will be meeting at The Crown at 6 pm for pre-drinks if you’d like to join us (Somewhere Else is closed for a private party).
- Dress code is suits/black tie/evening dress.
- There will be a raffle, so please bring cash on the night! Tickets being sold for £5.
- Half of the raffle money will be given in the first draw and there will be three further prizes kindly donated by Elspeth.
- The remainder of the money collected will be donated to our allocated charity (The Churn Project).
- No need to bring a raffle prize on the night.
See you all there!
The highlight of our social calendar is almost here and this is the last call to get tickets for the Christmas Party before we submit a cheque to the Corinium Hotel this evening – only 4 places left! Please contact Martin ASAP if you wish to attend.