Cross Country season is almost upon us. I myself am a cross country virgin so have no idea what to expect but fancy something different and the challenge.
- If enough members enter we are automatically entered into the team competition, although you can run as an individual.
- From the pictures I’ve seen you don’t need to be a racing snake, all are runners catered for.
- There are also separate junior races.
- Races are short and not mixed(e.g. Cotswold Farm Park 1st race Men 9.5k start 14:45 Ladies 6.5K start 14:05, Juniors shorter)
- Expect to get muddy, wet, cold etc.
- Cross Country shoes are advisable (generally cheaper than trainers), although please check the course details just in case spikes are not suitable.
- Races are normal run on a Saturday
Details for the season can be found via the website link below
– Advance entry for (£9 for four races)
– Directions to courses
– Course details
– Helpfully information